- Present Ulster Tomorrow Initiatives to Community Leaders Monthly
- In 2008, Ulster Tomorrow initiatives were presented to the chambers, communities and legislature.
- CRM for Common Intake Form & Database
- UCDC received a grant to install a customer relationship management (CRM) tool to house the database. Working with a SUNY New Paltz student as an intern, we gathered the data for input and worked on customizing the CRM to notify partner agencies of new pertinent information. UCDC is also in discussion with SUNY Ulster about the potential for future interns.
- Improving Interconnections Among Boards
- Changes to the UCDC Board have been completed. Other Boards may need changes as well.
- Improvements to Red Carpet Team Membership & Services
- The Ulster County Planning Baord (UCPB) and NPRCC have joined the Red Carpet Team. Ongoing discussions with the Workforce Investment Board (WIB) as to purpose, accountability and direction are being held.
- Expand, Refine & Subcategorize Inventory of Green Businesses in Ulster County
- There are two ongoing database initiatives:
UCDC - Ulster County business database
Green Talent Pipeline Database
Web Site Re-Design
- A new web site has been launched that has an Ulster Tomorrow component to encourage collaboration, provide transparancy on strategies/goals/successes, and provide news. Developed using Joomla, an easy to update content management system, the site will provide the ability to sign up, send email newsletters, blog, communicate via forums and more.
Ulster County Planning Board Grant
- The UCPB has received a grant that will allow us to identify priority growth areas along the Hudson. UCDC supported the grant and will participate in the grant.
Survey Skills Gaps in Ulster County Businesses
- The Workforce Investment Board has completed surveys for five inudstries.